Fortnitemares 2018 has Officially Begun
Fortnitemares 2018 has officially begun, and spooky content awaits in both Battle Royale and Save the World versions of Fortnite. In Battle Royale, Cube Monsters are a new foe that offer a whole new way of playing the mode. Cube Fragments appear on the map, and now they’re spawning monsters to fight. There are new weapons to fight back against these creepy creatures, like the Six Shooter and Fiend Hunter Crossbow. Take out the Cube Fiends and Fragments to pick up loot, and survive against enemy players. There are also new challenges to complete, which offer new rewards, and those who complete the final set of challenges receive the “Dark Engine Glider”.
Additionally, the all-new “Deadfire” outfit is available to purchase in the store. This unique outfit is a new type of outfit that features in-match progression. The outfit will progress through 2 styles based on the damage players deal enemies (other players and AI) and how long they last in a match. Deadfire also comes with the Shackled Stone Back Bling, and players can pick up his matching Dark Shard pickaxe in the store — both of these are reactive cosmetics. In Save the World, Hexylanvia returns, and with it comes new story quests and rewards, such as the “Rat Rod Weapon Set”, spooky Llamas, and a few other surprises.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts Shutting Down
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that it will be shutting down service for Rusty Hearts on September 15, 2014.
- Face the Horde in the new Warlocks vs. Shadows update
- Warlocks vs. Shadows players can now challenge themselves in the new Horde mode.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Wintersday
- ArenaNet and NCSoft have announced the schedule for the Wintersday festivities in the hit MMORPG Guild Wars 2.