Fortnite: Save The World Update 10/22
Fortnite: Save the World released a new State of Development update, where they announced that the Free to Play launch of Fortnite: Save the World will not be in 2018. There are many features they want to add and still feel like there is much to do before the launch of the f2p edition. They will be hosting a 50% off sale for the Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, and Limited Founder’s packs though. They are also reorganizing the menu options and the UI to make them easier to navigate, and are working on a new Hero System. This will let players customize their loadouts and offer more creativity with six Hero slots to manage, up from the previous three. They also announced that Fortnitemares are back, and players will head to Hexylvania to revisit last year’s Vlad Moon Rising questline. The full details of this update can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascent: The Space Game Now on Kickstarter Seeking Funds
- Ascent: The Space Game, has embarked on a Kickstarter campaign that will allow the studio to complete the art and interface overhaul that bega...
- tinyBuild PAX South Recap
- f you haven’t heard of tinyBuild, you’ve still probably heard of a few of their titles, particularly Boid and SpeedRunners. Think of tinyB...
- Skyforge Reaper's Revenge Update Now Available
- Global publisher My.com and developer Allods Team announce that the Reapers’ Revenge update is now available.