Fortnite: Save The World Update 10/22
Fortnite: Save the World released a new State of Development update, where they announced that the Free to Play launch of Fortnite: Save the World will not be in 2018. There are many features they want to add and still feel like there is much to do before the launch of the f2p edition. They will be hosting a 50% off sale for the Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe, and Limited Founder’s packs though. They are also reorganizing the menu options and the UI to make them easier to navigate, and are working on a new Hero System. This will let players customize their loadouts and offer more creativity with six Hero slots to manage, up from the previous three. They also announced that Fortnitemares are back, and players will head to Hexylvania to revisit last year’s Vlad Moon Rising questline. The full details of this update can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shot Online To Be Part of GNGWC 2010 Finals
- Shot Online chosen for Game N Game World Championship Finals. Regional finalists will compete for a chance to win $5,000 in GamesCampus' ...
- Braver Frontier: The Last Summoner Launches Real-Time PVP Mode
- Real-Time PVP is here in gumi's Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner, the latest RPG in the Brave Frontier franchise.
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.