Allods Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
Allods Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with some sci-fi elements published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Rappelz, Tales Runner, Aika, Heroes of Gaia and Upshift Strikeracer. Allods Online is a high budget ($10M+) free to play MMO that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. In fact, it’s more than fair to call it a WoW clone. The game has six races, 8 classes and 28 different archetypes which all makes the gameplay quite varied. The open beta for Allods Online has all of the game’s content available up until level 40. In the video above, I ran around for a bit and killed a few crows inside of town. To learn more about Allods Online check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Invites Players for ‘First Look’at GW2: Heart of Thorns
- NCSOFT® and ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, have today released details about two of the most ex...
- Silkroad Online Discovers the Genie in the Bottle
- Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today begins a new celebration for their new daily Genie’s Lamp quest in their MMORPGs,...
- Tree of Savior Announces Founder's Server and Launch Date
- Tree of Savior has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG's English servers.