Allods Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Allods Online Page.
Allods Online is a 3D fantasy MMORPG with some sci-fi elements published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Rappelz, Tales Runner, Aika, Heroes of Gaia and Upshift Strikeracer. Allods Online is a high budget ($10M+) free to play MMO that looks a lot like World of Warcraft and Runes of Magic. In fact, it’s more than fair to call it a WoW clone. The game has six races, 8 classes and 28 different archetypes which all makes the gameplay quite varied. The open beta for Allods Online has all of the game’s content available up until level 40. In the video above, I ran around for a bit and killed a few crows inside of town. To learn more about Allods Online check out the official MMOHuts Allods Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: Kingdom War Expansion Details Explained
- The PvP oriented MMOPRG, Conquer Online announced that an important expansion, "Kingdom War", will be released in the first quarter ...
- Eternal Crusade Developer Interview November 2016
- Eternal Crusade's Senior Producer talks about the current state of the game in this exclusive interview.
- Warframe Halloween Events Begin
- Warframe players can gear up for Halloween with an exciting array of Day of the Dead skins and the Melee Weapon, Cerata.