Kings and Legends Beta Announced; Get Early Access Today!
Today, Just A Game announced their iTCG Kings and Legends will be entering into beta testing this week! Kings and Legends is a card-based MMORPG that also features a kingdom building element to it. Players take the role of a ruler whose kingdom is being invaded by evil forces. You can build a deck full of creatures and heroes to drive them back, and use your kingdom’s resources to gain new, more powerful cards along the way. There are also three different arena modes for PvP play: 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4.
As an exclusive partnership with the MMOHuts/OnRPG network we have secured early access to beta for our viewers. All you have to do is visit THIS LINK and you’re all set to register and play!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maestia Announces Skies Of Palus
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new update for Maestia, titled Skies of Palus.
- World of Warplanes Partners with Alienware for Update 1.1 Sweepstakes
- Alienware partners with Wargaming for an Update 1.1 Sweepstakes.
- Secret World Drops Subscription, Still Buy To Play
- Funcom announced today that The Secret World is now subscription-optional, only requiring purchase of the original game client to play.