BattleForge Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our BattleForge Page.
BattleForge is a MMORTS/TCG developed by EA Phenomic. BattleForge mixes strategy and trading card game elements into a fun and varied gaming experience. The game has a fantasy setting and four spell types; Fire, Frost, Nature, and Shadow. Players can make their own decks by mixing cards from these types and face each other in competitive 1v1 and 2v2 matches. Alternatively, single player and cooperative campaign scenarios are available which pit player against the AI. BattleForge and Battlefield Heroes, EA’s other free MMO, were both nominated as top games of 2009 here at MMOHuts. The only catch is that players must purchase booster packs to access more powerful cards. To learn more about BattleForge check out the official MMOHuts BattleForge page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok 2: Legend of the Second Unveils New Playable Race
- WarpPortal is proud to announce their forthcoming update to Ragnarok Online 2: Legend of the Second, titled NOEL.
- Kritika: The White Knights Celebrates 600th Day
- GAMEVIL’s action RPG, Kritika: The White Knight’s has surpassed its 600th day of service.
- Cabal Online: Heading for Android TV
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American based publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of the highly acclaimed MMORPG, CABAL Online, has announced ...