Fortnite Chapter 2 – Launch Trailer
Oh, come on. You didn’t really think Fortnite was done, now did you? A whole new world awaits in Chapter 2. This map will have new gameplay features to try out, from swimming, fishing, motorboats and much more. You can be a support player now, with the Bandage Bazooka, and even carry your allies away from the line of fire. Players can also hide in haystacks or dumpsters to get the drop or obliterate people with gas tanks and explosive barrels.
In Fortnite: Chapter 2, you can also upgrade weapons with resources, and they also offered up a streamlined weapon arsenal. Perhaps the biggest change is the change to the grind. A new Battle Pass awaits, which features a new EXP system, and Medals to earn in matches. So here’s hoping the grind really was lowered, so people will have more fun playing, and picking up awesome cosmetics in the Battle Pass. All of this, on a brand-new map? It’s here in Fortnite: Chapter 2!
Chapter 2 Feature List:
- Drop in to a New World – Choose your landing spot and explore an all-new island featuring 13 locations.
- New Water Gameplay – Swimming, Fishing, Motorboats, and more!
- Support Your Squad – Heal your squad with the Bandage Bazooka, carry your fallen teammates to safety, and celebrate with new group emotes like high fives!
- Hideouts and Explosives – Hide in Haystacks and Dumpsters to get the drop on your opponent or go in blazing by blowing up gas tanks and explosive barrels.
- Upgraded Combat – Get back to basics and battle enemies with a streamlined weapon arsenal. Upgrade weapons using resources at the Upgrade Bench.
- More Fun, Less Grind – Level through the all-new Chapter 2 – Season 1 Battle Pass with a brand new XP system and Medals you earn in a match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broforce now available on Steam Early Access
- Freedom-loving gamers can grab that latest version of Broforce on PC and Mac for $14.99 from both Steam and the Humble Store.
- AD2460: 'Planetarion' creators opens new browser MMO
- Fifth Season AS opens up the live servers for the new sci-fi MMO game 'AD2460' at 14:00 CET, Monday December 29, allowing players fr...
- War Thunder Starfighters Update Now Live
- Gaijin Entertainment announces the release of the “Starfighters” Content Update for the military online action game War Thunder.