New skills added for Grand Chase’s Jin
Jin, one of Grand Chase’s most popular characters, has received ten new skills in the latest game update. These skills are available immediate to players who meet the prerequisites.
Everyone who logs into Grand Chase while this new update is being celebrated can earn a free 14-day signboard, and Jin will receive a 10% experience buff. Players may also find dungeon attack and defense 10% buffs randomly in dungeons.
Grand Chase is published by SG Interactive (Ntreev), publisher of Trickster Online, Project Blackout, and Pangya.
Grand Chase Gameplay Screenshot
Stop, Drop, and Roll! – Grand Chase’s Jin Gets Hot New Skills, GM Events Launched to Fuel the Fire
IRVINE, Calif. – Jan 11, 2011 SG Interactive, a publisher of high-quality online games, today announced that Jin, one of the most popular characters from online action brawler Grand Chase, has received a highly-anticipated skill tree update.
Players around the world now have access to over 10 new skills for the close-quarters fighting specialist, and can start attaining these new techniques as soon as they’ve met the proper prerequisites.
In commemoration of this much-requested update, special 14-day signboards will be awarded to everyone that logs into Grand Chase during the event period, and users who choose to fight as Jin will receive an additional 10% exp buff. As a further bonus, a dungeon attack and defense buff, increasing each stat by 10%, will also be dropped randomly in dungeons throughout the event period.
For more information about the event and details about Jin’s brand-new skills, please visit the official Grand Chase site at: http://grandchase.sgiwest.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Re-Legion: Starcraft Meets Ghost in the Shell - PAX South 2018
- Experience the rise and fall of the prophet in a dystopian world infected with apathy.
- Blade & Soul: Rise of the Gunslinger Update is live
- The latest update to go live for Blade & Soul introduces an all-new class, the Gunslinger!
- Hearthstone Announces Their Newest Expansion, 'The Boomsday Project'
- A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity awaits scientists, engineers, and lab ra...test subjects of Azeroth, as The Boomsday Project is coming.