Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 4.4 – Prelude in Violet
Patch 4.4 for Final Fantasy XIV is on the way – Prelude in Violet. From Mannequins to model your outfits, Estate Tags, and the Shifting Altars of Uznair, there’s a lot coming in 4.4. Patch 4.4 is slated to go live on September 18th, and promises to not only continue the main questline but will herald the arrival of the final chapter of the Omega Raid Series. In addition, during the 5th anniversary celebration livestream, Naoki Yoshida (Producer, Director) teased details on the next major content update, such as the first look at one of the Omega: Alphascape Raid: Chaos.
Features in Patch 4.4:
- New Main Scenario Quest
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords and Even Further Hildibrand Adventures
- New Dungeons – The Burn and Saint Mocianne’s Arboretum (Hard)
- New Trial – Hells’ Kier (Suzaku)
- New Raid – Omega: Alphascape
- Gathering and Crafting Updates – New Recipes
- Housing Updates – Addition of the Mannequin Indoor Furnishing
- Expansion of The Lost Canals of Uznair – The Treasure Hunting instance
- Battle System and PvP Updates, New Gold Saucer Content, Added Group Pose Functionality, and more
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smash+Grab Free Beta Weekend Starts This Friday
- United Front Games is proud to invite PC gamers to experience the team-based melee action of Smash+Grab this weekend.
- Duty of Sentinel: Easter Carnival Event Now Available
- Easter is around the corner. To celebrate Easter, Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced the start of the Easter Carnival in their turn-base...
- MXM’s Ranked Preseason Begins Today
- Are you ready for some insane competitive gaming? MXM kicks off its ranked mode today with a four week-long preseason.