One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Trailer and Pre-Order Offer Revealed
Leading interactive entertainment media publisher and developer BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. today released a new ONE PIECE: PIRATE WARRIORS™ 3 trailer featuring the unbreakable bond between sworn brothers Monkey D. Luffy, Portgas D. Ace and Sabo. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. also reveals today pre-order offer details for fans who can’t wait to get their hands on the musou action. Players who pre-order One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 will receive an exclusive DLC pack featuring two quests and two costumes—Luffy as a giant fish and Sabo dressed as Luffy. Those who pre-order from GameStop will also receive an exclusive “Three Brothers” Metal Case.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is the latest action game collaboration with KOEI TECMO Games that brings together all the whimsical and powerful characters from the ONE PIECE series for more unrestrained fighting action in true Dynasty Warriors style on the PlayStation®4 and STEAM for the very first time! Players can look forward to more action than ever and improved cooperation battles through the new Kizuna Docking system. Execute special cooperation attacks with allied characters by activating Kizuna Rush to finish off waves of enemies with a dramatic flair.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is scheduled for release in the Americas on the PlayStation®4 system, PlayStation®3 system, PlayStation®Vita handheld system and STEAM in August 2015. For more information on BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. game titles and products, please visit http://bandainamcoent.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Darwin Project Announces Second and Final Open Beta
- Darwin Project has announced that its second, and final, open beta will take place this weekend.
- SNOW gets CRYENGINE 3.6 Update, New Animations & More
- Poppermost has launched its M3 update for its open-mountain skiing/snowboarding game, SNOW, available on Steam's Early Access.
- Neverwinter Blasts Curse of the Icewind Dale Expansion Live
- "Releasing our third major update less than a year after launch is substantial achievement” said Cryptic Studios EP and COO, Craig Zink...