E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
By the final day of E3, all schedules have broken down and the show has turned into a free-for-all. Press and businessmen alike are rushing left and right in a mad panic to make all their meetings before the doors close at 5. Security begins to break down and you can pretty much muscle your way into any booth with enough confidence and smooth talking at your back. And it’s honestly a good thing because our promised coverage was only around 60% complete and I was determined to make sure we hit all the major titles we could before the doors closed.
Table of Contents
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Action Roguelike Necropolis Launches March 17
- Harebrained Schemes' award-winning procedural death labyrinth Necropolis has set a release date... and you can bring your friends.
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of the Festival of the Four Winds
- For the first time in four years, Queen Jennah of Kryta invites players to the Festival of the Four Winds.
- Black Gold Online - New Dungeons & Instances Revealed
- Snail Games has recently revealed details on some of the dungeons and instances that players will take place in their upcoming Steampunk/Fanta...