E3 2013 Thursday MMO Recap
While Alex and I were busy learning about Innogames’ business plans, James and Scott hit up Warframe at the Nvidia booth. For those who can’t keep up with Warframe’s constant updates, the recently launched update 8 has basically revamped the entire title with a new clan focused Dojo builder, space ship maps based on the Grineer as well as the ancient and mysterious Orokin, three new player built mods officially added into the game, twenty new weapons consisting of both the purchasable and craftable variety, and the just released dueling system that finally gives players a chance to test their metal against each other!
Check out this video recap to get a closer look at all that’s new in Warframe and keep an eye out on MMOHuts for an upcoming video with Digital Extremes’ PR Coordinator Katie putting James in his place in the dueling mode!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shadowrun Online Releases Co-op and Character Customization
- The newest update for Shadowrun Online, currently on Steam Early Access for PC and Mac, introduces two-player cooperative gameplay and new ch...
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.
- Blood Bowl Creators Tackling New Football Sim
- The most iconic name in football sims, Front Page Sports Football, is warmed up and taking to the field September 25, and today Cyanide Studio...