Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner Pre-Registrations Are Now Open
gumi announced today that the pre-registration for their upcoming mobile strategy RPG has begun. Starting today, people can pre-register for Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner to obtain early notifications when the game launches. It can be found on Google Play at this link. Pre-registered players who complete daily logins and missions will receive Points that can be used to perform pre-registration summons that contribute to the Pre-registration Milestone Campaign Rewards program. From September 4-24, players can follow “Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner” on social media or play specific missions in the original Brave Frontier to score points and unlock different milestones full of awesome Gifts for The Last Summoner.
“Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner” is an original, full-fledged mobile JRPG set in the Brave Frontier extended universe. This spin-off title explores a completely new branch of the story set a thousand years after Brave Frontier, leaving Grand Gaia behind. In this standalone adventure, players will meet a new cast of characters as they unravel the mysteries of a new world. Breaking with pixel art tradition to innovate in graphical prowess, this new addition to the Brave Frontier franchise was crafted with a splendid state-of-the-art HD 2D design, bringing all character artworks to life like never before. Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner strives for keeping the essence of what made Brave Frontier such a huge hit, while introducing new ways to immerse players into a fantasy world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires discusses art and design
- Additional information was provided about the art direction in Forge of Empires.
- World of Warcraft - Highmaul Raid Reviewed
- With World of Warcraft's Warlords of Draenor recently releasing, only one raid was prepared for the expansion’s launch: Highmaul, an Og...
- Ascend: Hand of Kul - Now Available on Steam
- Today, the gods have unleahsed Caos onto the world of PC Gaming. Signal Studios is proud to announce Ascend: Hand of Kul is now live and avail...