Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner Pre-Registrations Are Now Open
gumi announced today that the pre-registration for their upcoming mobile strategy RPG has begun. Starting today, people can pre-register for Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner to obtain early notifications when the game launches. It can be found on Google Play at this link. Pre-registered players who complete daily logins and missions will receive Points that can be used to perform pre-registration summons that contribute to the Pre-registration Milestone Campaign Rewards program. From September 4-24, players can follow “Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner” on social media or play specific missions in the original Brave Frontier to score points and unlock different milestones full of awesome Gifts for The Last Summoner.
“Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner” is an original, full-fledged mobile JRPG set in the Brave Frontier extended universe. This spin-off title explores a completely new branch of the story set a thousand years after Brave Frontier, leaving Grand Gaia behind. In this standalone adventure, players will meet a new cast of characters as they unravel the mysteries of a new world. Breaking with pixel art tradition to innovate in graphical prowess, this new addition to the Brave Frontier franchise was crafted with a splendid state-of-the-art HD 2D design, bringing all character artworks to life like never before. Brave Frontier: The Last Summoner strives for keeping the essence of what made Brave Frontier such a huge hit, while introducing new ways to immerse players into a fantasy world.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Frontier Launches Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One
- Frontier Developmentstoday launched Elite Dangerous: Arena for Xbox One.
- SMITE: Hi-Rez To Host Cosplay Contest During Grand Finals
- Hi-Rez has recently announced that they will be holding a $5,000 Cosplay competition during the SMITE World Championship with the finals shown...
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.