Eternal Magic Gets Ready for its Closed Beta Test
Eternal Magic is an upcoming fantasy MMORPG that features dynamic fights and large-scale battles with up to 80 players. It also revealed a MOBA mode, being able to party and hold weddings on your own estate, guild battles, and much more. Every character can create their own unique fighting style, using five skill categories for every class. Players can specialize in one, or spread out their skills across several skill trees, to play the way they want. For those with PVP in mind, there are guild battles, 5v5 MOBA battles, and also the immense battlefields.
Eternal Magic also has incredible places to explore with high risk (and equal rewards), as well as pets to tame. These pets also have skills that can be used in battle. Players can make friends, join guilds, get married, and run their own estate. They also announced a beauty contest, where Shield Maidens can download a photo and take part in it. Other players will make gifts and give them to their favorite Shield Maidens. The statue of the most popular girl will be installed in the capital city.
In order to guarantee access to the Closed Beta Test, interested parties can purchase an early-access pack. Those who do will gain access three days ahead of other players, and will also receive useful items to be used in the Open Beta Test. These packs are available on the official website, listed below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends of Aria to Host 'Relics of the Ancients' Scavenger Hunt
- The first of many events begins tomorrow in Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios. This will last from February 15th until February 17th.
- Fifth World Of Warplanes Developer Diary Released
- Wargaming has released the fifth in its series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
- Aura Kingdom Launches Into Closed Beta
- Aeria Games and X-LEGEND have joined together once more to bring us the highly anticipated MMO: Aura Kingdom, which has launched for closed be...