Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Celebrates First Anniversary
First anniversary celebrations are now underway in Square Enix’s mobile RPG, Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia, with login bonuses, special missions, and more running from now through the end of February 2019.
All players can enjoy the following limited-time events and promotions in-game as a part of this celebration:
- Global-First Character – Players can recruit the fearsome Alexandrian general Beatrix from FINAL FANTASY IX, available in early February.
- Free Multi Draws – The first Multi Draw will be free to players for six banners. The first two are now available, and the subsequent banners will become available throughout the month of February.
- First-Anniversary Event Quests – Four sets of event quests await players, with one set being released each week. Players can challenge these quests to earn Anniversary Tokens, which can be exchanged for five-star weapons.
- Anniversary Login Bonuses – Players will be treated to generous login bonuses, including Armor Tokens, Draw Tickets, newly introduced Power Tokens and more.
- Anniversary Daily Missions – Players can earn High Shards, Gems, and other valuable character upgrade materials by completing daily missions.
- Limited-Time Cloud Costume Pack – This limited-time offer includes 9,000 Gems and the Buster Sword NT Ver., which previously was only available through a select promotional campaign.
- Anniversary Stickers – New stickers commemorating the first anniversary have been added to the Dissidia Point Shop.
- Additional Rewards – Double rewards from Cycle Quests, half SP Cost for World of Illusions: Carbuncle’s Treasures quests and triple rewards for standard Daily Missions are available throughout the month, while Co-op First Meet Rewards are also reset.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Announces PvP Leagues
- PvP Leagues will provide a system for better ranked play, improved matchmaking, and regular goals.
- Skyforge showcases unique powers of Paladin and Cryomancer
- My.com, Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment have today revealed a new let’s play video, showing off more of the highly anticipated upcomi...