MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success in the Thailand App Store, as well as “Top Free Apps” list in Japan. Following this, GAMEVIL is now preparing for a Western launch, starting with pre-registration in Australia. GAMEVIL has set up local servers in their market to ensure an optimal network connection for their users. Starting today, GAMEVIL is holding a pre-registration event to celebrate the Australian launch of Talion this month. Players who register now will be given in-game currency and items as rewards. Users can click the link below to pre-register. Talion is a 3D open-world MMORPG, featuring 20 vs. 20 large scale PvP battles and a robust character customization system that has up to 48 different customizable components, allowing players to create truly unique characters and adventures for themselves.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angel: Fight Against Evil, Guard Justice in New Events
- This round of the Mount Exclusive event is a great one, with powerful mounts such as King Alabaster, Mecha Tyrannosaurus and the Moonlight Uni...
- Battlerite Review: Less MOBA, Tastes Great
- What’s the best part of a MOBA? No, it isn’t jungling, farming, or taking down towers. The best part of any MOBA is the fighting!
- KingsRoad Announces Asian Themed Update with Tournament of Jade
- KingsRoad, the multiplayer action-RPG from Rumble Entertainment now available on iPad devices and browsers, is traveling to foreign and exotic...