Epic Seven Releases ‘Luluca’ Update
Epic Seven is a turn-based mobile RPG by Super Creative and Smilegate Megaport, and it has a new hero coming today. Luluca is the new hero, and her Side Story is also available in the game. Luluca is an Ice Mage who can lower the defense of all enemies, while also buffing her allies’ defense. An alien girl who traveled the universe seeking revenge, she’s determined to make Straze pay for what he did to her friends and restore her homeworld. She’s also one of the main characters of the forthcoming Episode 2. Luluca’s Side Story, “The Chosen Shaman,” which also serves as the prologue of Episode 2, is also available until June 19th. Players can journey alongside Luluca and learn about how she became a shaman in her homeworld while also collecting a variety of great items and rewards.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
- In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinte...
- Alternative Soviet Medium Line to be Added to World of Tanks
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today revealed the first details of Update 8.8 for its MMO action game, World...
- Warface: Ambush Co-op Map Available
- Warface players can now delve deeper into Blackwood's Siberian stronghold as the latest map in a new winter setting arrives today.