Guild Wars 2 Celebrates Halloween with the Return of “The Shadow of the Mad King”
Starting today, ArenaNet is happy to announce that the annual Halloween festival, “The Shadow of the Mad King” returns to Guild Wars 2! It runs today through Nov. 7th and this fear’s festivities are free to all players, and contains delights both old and new. Players can return to the Mad King’s Labyrinth and face off against frightful denizens and their grisly overlords, as well as use their Path of Fire mounts/Heart of Thorns gliders to navigate the passageways. Players can also leap over the crumbling remnants of the shattered Clock Tower and solve the jumping puzzle in a race against time. Lunatic Courtiers in the Lunatic Inquisition PvP game must be fended off to save some poor villagers. There are also comedic appearances from the Mad King in Lion’s Arch and the chance to confront him in his own lair. That’s just the tip of the iceberg though! There’s lots to see and do this holiday season! Further details and wallpapers can be found below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online News - First Anniversary Celebration and Retrospective
- Black Desert Online is celebrating its first anniversary with special deals, an infographic, and a look back at the past year of content.
- Revamped Gates of Darkness Revealed for Elsword
- Kill3rCombo has revamped the Gates of Darkness level in Elsword, as part three of the three phase Elsword Awakened update.
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.