Jam City Unveils New Mobile Franchise – Wild Things: Animal Adventure
Jam City has announced a brand new mobile entertainment franchise in the form of Wild Things: Animal Adventure. It features a cast of 3D animated animals, where players are on a mission to help them restore their homelands, giving purpose and personality to the gameplay. It’s on the way to both Android and iOS, and pre-registration opens up today as well. Rebuilding natural habitats is the main task, and players will earn magic leaves through match-3 puzzles, which are used to replant trees, renew waterfalls and other tasks.
“Wild Things: Animal Adventure delivers the spectacular visual and storytelling impact of an animated television or web series to mobile platforms,” stated Chris DeWolfe, co-founder and CEO of Jam City. “With engaging characters that connect with players, Wild Things: Animal Adventure enriches Jam City’s portfolio of hit titles with a deeper, story-driven style of gameplay. Based on extremely positive feedback from consumer testing, we believe we have a one-of-a-kind entertainment franchise in the making, and we can’t wait to introduce Wild Things: Animal Adventure to the world later this year.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.
- Mabinogi Duel: English Release Announced
- International game publisher NEXON Korea has announced its brand-new strategic trading card game (TCG) Mabinogi Duel for iOS and Android as on...