Jam City Unveils New Mobile Franchise – Wild Things: Animal Adventure
Jam City has announced a brand new mobile entertainment franchise in the form of Wild Things: Animal Adventure. It features a cast of 3D animated animals, where players are on a mission to help them restore their homelands, giving purpose and personality to the gameplay. It’s on the way to both Android and iOS, and pre-registration opens up today as well. Rebuilding natural habitats is the main task, and players will earn magic leaves through match-3 puzzles, which are used to replant trees, renew waterfalls and other tasks.
“Wild Things: Animal Adventure delivers the spectacular visual and storytelling impact of an animated television or web series to mobile platforms,” stated Chris DeWolfe, co-founder and CEO of Jam City. “With engaging characters that connect with players, Wild Things: Animal Adventure enriches Jam City’s portfolio of hit titles with a deeper, story-driven style of gameplay. Based on extremely positive feedback from consumer testing, we believe we have a one-of-a-kind entertainment franchise in the making, and we can’t wait to introduce Wild Things: Animal Adventure to the world later this year.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
- Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from ...
- DK Online PvE Content Highlighted
- Aeria Games has revealed more information about the player versus environment features of its upcoming MMORPG DK Online.
- SMITE God Review - Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.