Jam City Unveils New Mobile Franchise – Wild Things: Animal Adventure
Jam City has announced a brand new mobile entertainment franchise in the form of Wild Things: Animal Adventure. It features a cast of 3D animated animals, where players are on a mission to help them restore their homelands, giving purpose and personality to the gameplay. It’s on the way to both Android and iOS, and pre-registration opens up today as well. Rebuilding natural habitats is the main task, and players will earn magic leaves through match-3 puzzles, which are used to replant trees, renew waterfalls and other tasks.
“Wild Things: Animal Adventure delivers the spectacular visual and storytelling impact of an animated television or web series to mobile platforms,” stated Chris DeWolfe, co-founder and CEO of Jam City. “With engaging characters that connect with players, Wild Things: Animal Adventure enriches Jam City’s portfolio of hit titles with a deeper, story-driven style of gameplay. Based on extremely positive feedback from consumer testing, we believe we have a one-of-a-kind entertainment franchise in the making, and we can’t wait to introduce Wild Things: Animal Adventure to the world later this year.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare World on Fire Backstory Teased
- The world in which Armored Warfare takes place is the same as ours, but with economic and political chaos.
- Fun in the Sun as the RuneScape Summer Getaway Touches Down
- RuneScape launched new content which has turned the desolate Lumbridge Crater into a holiday retreat for players to relax in this summer.
- DCUO Mini-DLC Power Preview - Munitions
- Munitions is the first Power 'DLC' that will be made available to players (“Soon” is all we got, sorry!).