Dying Light: Not Your Average Halloween
Dying Light is cracking out some new tricks and treats this Halloween, including the #GoodNightGoodFright challenge.
If once you’re done partying you still feel like having a bit of a fright this Halloween season, we’ve got the perfect challenge for you. In the evening, fire up the game on Hard Mode, turn off all the lights in your room, put on some headphones and see how long you can survive at night without entering the safe zones. Then share your stories on our official social media channels with #GoodNightGoodFright. We’ll give away some cool digital goodies to the best entries next week.
– Community Manager Michał Napora
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- AIKA Online Massive Update - Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing
- Redbana refreshes the experience of playing AIKA Online this August with the upcoming patch update: Zereca's Plot: Land of Wailing.
- Defiance Goes Free to Play in Early June
- Trion Worlds has announced that Defiance will go free to play on June 4, just in time for the start of the SyFy series Season 2.
- Daybreak Announces New Expansions for EverQuest and EverQuest II
- Daybreak Studios has announced not one but two expansions coming to the EverQuest universe.