Dying Light: Not Your Average Halloween
Dying Light is cracking out some new tricks and treats this Halloween, including the #GoodNightGoodFright challenge.
If once you’re done partying you still feel like having a bit of a fright this Halloween season, we’ve got the perfect challenge for you. In the evening, fire up the game on Hard Mode, turn off all the lights in your room, put on some headphones and see how long you can survive at night without entering the safe zones. Then share your stories on our official social media channels with #GoodNightGoodFright. We’ll give away some cool digital goodies to the best entries next week.
– Community Manager Michał Napora
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- La Tale: Now available on Steam
- OGPlanet is proud to announce that the cute, anime-style MMORPG La Tale has just been released on Steam.
- Heavy Metal Machines' Halloween Event Will Continue Until December
- PC Racing MOBA Heavy Metal Machines received a Halloween update recently and announced today it will go on longer.
- HRX 2018 Day 3 - Round of the Day
- Today began the Semi-Finals for Smite and Paladins on the PC, and it was certainly a day of upsets, and not just for me.