Dying Light: Not Your Average Halloween
Dying Light is cracking out some new tricks and treats this Halloween, including the #GoodNightGoodFright challenge.
If once you’re done partying you still feel like having a bit of a fright this Halloween season, we’ve got the perfect challenge for you. In the evening, fire up the game on Hard Mode, turn off all the lights in your room, put on some headphones and see how long you can survive at night without entering the safe zones. Then share your stories on our official social media channels with #GoodNightGoodFright. We’ll give away some cool digital goodies to the best entries next week.
– Community Manager Michał Napora
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- InnoGames Starts Developing with Unreal Engine
- InnoGames will develop a role-playing game for iOS and Android with the engine.
- New World Interactive Unleashes INSURGENCY On Steam Today
- New World Interactive announces the early access launch of Insurgency on Steam.
- Genre-bending Prime World Enters Open Beta
- After many open beta weekends, the wait is finally over. The award-winning Prime World just entered its full 24/7 Open Beta.