World of Warships Brings Intergalactic Space Battles to Life
Wargaming is bringing the battle into space starting on April 1st, 2019 – The Space Warships Intergalactic Games in World of Warships. These battles are set on planets in galaxies far, far away, and features twelve mighty, unique ships. In addition to returning ships like the mighty Alldestroyer and the regal Zaya, a new ship arrives – the Century Hawk. Space battles will be held on futuristic alien maps that will fulfill any sci-fi fantasy. Diehard players will see a return to the world of Appulse, with three new maps added to the mix: the Ironium crystal Risus map, the desolate Ludus, and ethereal Navis maps. There are also, of course, daily in-game events to snag awesome space camouflages as well. What types of battle modes will there be? Look no further!
- Rings of Saturn, a re-work of Epicenter mode where capturing areas will no longer be blocked if the enemy pursues an inner area capture, and more points will be rewarded for holding the inner ring
- Binary Star tests your quick thinking and strategy as you seize shrinking control points while simultaneously defending your territory
- Space Assault pits attacking and defending teams against one another — each with their own advantages; while attacking team will be able to respawn their ships, defending ships will be more resistant due to gradually recovering HP ability
- Torpedo Beat puts destroyers at center stage: torpedoes become your primary weapon in this explosive 5 vs 5 player team battle; with enhanced maneuverability and accelerated torpedo tubes, reloading is an ultimate survival test for destroyer specialists
In addition to this, World of Warships’ update 0.8.2 will bring the full release of the Royal Navy aircraft carrier tech tree. Three ships that were previously available in early access (tier IV Hermes, tier VI Furious, tier VIII Implacable) have now been added to the British line, together with brand new tier X Audacious. The Arsenal gets its new name — the Armory — and with it a choice of 50 premium ships now available for doubloons, together with the whole range of space camouflages and other in-game items.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite Dangerous: Horizons Launches Today for Xbox One
- Explore Planet Surfaces on Xbox One in New Season of Elite Dangerous Expansions, Available Now for $29.99.
- Total War Rome II + CoH 2 Hosts Anti-Valentine's Day Event
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd present the rematch of the heavyweight strategy gaming contest they said could never happen, wi...
- Jagged Alliance Online open beta officially launches
- gamigo announced that open beta for Jagged Alliance Online officially opened today.