Phantom of the Kill Now Available Globally
gumi Inc. and Fuji&gumi Games today announced the global release of their hit turn-based tactical RPG Phantom of the Kill in North America and Europe. Players around the globe can now download Phantom of the Kill free for iOS and Android devices:
Phantom of the Kill Features
- The Definitive Mobile Tactical RPG: Join “Killer Princes” and “Killer Princesses,” warriors named after legendary weapons, in their epic battle against evil. Turn the tides of war with a swipe of your finger in this tactical role-playing game that combines strategy with drama!
- Strategize, Lead, and Attack Single-Handed: Easy to use touch controls―exactly what smartphone gamers have been waiting for. Get started in no time. Zero frustration…just fun!
- Fight Your Way to Glory with Wild Units and Weapons: With over 50 unit classes and six weapon types, the possibilities truly are endless. Add dragoons, swordmasters, mages, gunners, and other units to your team, form the perfect party with insanely cool weapons, and then lead them to victory! Try your hand with axes, lances, swords, and other weapons at your disposal. How will you defeat your enemies?
- Opening Animation Supervised by Mamoru Oshii: Under the editorial supervision of Mamoru Oshii, the world-famous director of Mobile Police Patlabor and Ghost in the Shell, we created a true anime experience and delivered it to you in-app for free. Dynamic cinematics surpass anything you’ve seen in animation before!
- Zero: Subject #0, the first prototype of the Killer Project. Researchers infused him with both beast blood and the essence of the legendary weapon Laevateinn, the flaming sword that left the world in smoldering ruins.
- Tyrfing: A Killer Princess who lost her memories, including her being a key person to the Ragnarok Institute. Sharing the same name as the legendary cursed blade said to claim the lives of those who wielded it in exchange for victory, she has a very gentle and strong-willed personality, but is known to be a bit stubborn as well.
- Laevateinn: Extremely powerful, but lacking any kind of motivation. A wanderer at heart, she hates to be bound by anything. Her essence comes from “Laevateinn,” the weapon said to have once burned the world to ashes.
- Valyn: The head researcher at the Ragnarok Institute, responsible for the creation of Killer Princes and Killer Princesses. No matter what the circumstance, she is never frightened, always confident, and has a great affinity for chocolate (particularly the nutty kind).
Global Launch Starting Sprint
To celebrate the global launch, Phantom of the Kill is holding a special campaign for a limited time. Simply visit the Home screen to get a free login bonus of Lazuli, the game’s premium currency. You can get this bonus once a day during the campaign. But, that’s not all. Try the story quest during this period to get 1.5 times the usual player and unit experience points. Don’t miss this opportunity to start the game off with a bang! * Please check the in-game news section or the official homepage for campaign details.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #10
- Man, we just can't have nice things, can we? That's all I've heard on the Internet this week, was kvetching.
- RaiderZ Closed Beta Now Live
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that the closed beta test for RaiderZ is under way.