Atlantica Online News – VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
The final service transfer from Nexon to VALOFE will take place on January 11, and players who do not use the transfer service by this date will lose their account data. Players are encouraged to check information about the transfer services at these links:
The new team at VALOFE is excited to connect with the Atlantica Online community, and offers a promise “to deliver what the community was denied as long as it’s within reason.” They further stated:
We [VALOFE] envision the acquisition as a ‘homecoming’ and an opportunity to awaken the great potential of this MMO, promising the improvement of game-play for players, veteran and new.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks - Chinese Tanks on March
- Wargaming today announced details for Update 8.2 for its armored MMO action game World of Tanks. The release will add to the game a new line o...
- World of the Living Dead: Resurrection Launches
- Ballardia announces that World of the Living Dead: Resurrection is now live after a two week stress test.
- Taichi Panda: Arriving in US & UK
- Taichi Panda became officially available on the iOS App Store in the US and UK the morning of March 5th. Along with the new regional access, a...