Atlantica Online News – VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
The final service transfer from Nexon to VALOFE will take place on January 11, and players who do not use the transfer service by this date will lose their account data. Players are encouraged to check information about the transfer services at these links:
The new team at VALOFE is excited to connect with the Atlantica Online community, and offers a promise “to deliver what the community was denied as long as it’s within reason.” They further stated:
We [VALOFE] envision the acquisition as a ‘homecoming’ and an opportunity to awaken the great potential of this MMO, promising the improvement of game-play for players, veteran and new.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MMOHuts Stream 10/17: Borderlands Pre-Sequel and PayDay
- JamesBl0nde is now live on Twitch.TV playing the free copy of PayDay handed out this week as well as the freshly launched Borderlands 2 The Pr...
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 Released
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 is now live, introducing new challenges and Blue Mage content.
- Dragon Nest Launches New Content for Level 50 and 60
- Nexon today announced the launch of the second part of the Apocrypha series rocking the Dragon Nest world. This includes three new level 50 du...