Atlantica Online News – VALOFE to Publish Game After Nexon
Games publisher VALOFE will take over publishing the classic MMO, Atlantica Online, on January 11.
The final service transfer from Nexon to VALOFE will take place on January 11, and players who do not use the transfer service by this date will lose their account data. Players are encouraged to check information about the transfer services at these links:
The new team at VALOFE is excited to connect with the Atlantica Online community, and offers a promise “to deliver what the community was denied as long as it’s within reason.” They further stated:
We [VALOFE] envision the acquisition as a ‘homecoming’ and an opportunity to awaken the great potential of this MMO, promising the improvement of game-play for players, veteran and new.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Granado Espada (EU): Huge Armonia and Level Cap Update
- EuroGamez GmbH announced today that Granado Espada Europe version finally released the Armonia update and level cap open to hight master. Armo...
- Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday Launches July 6
- Cryptic Studios announced Star Trek Online: Agents of Yesterday will launch on July 6.
- Crusaders of Solaria Announces Launch of First Open Beta Server
- R2Games announces that its latest browser title, fantasy brawler Crusaders of Solaria, will be entering its Open Beta phase on July 18.