Dungeon Fighter Online – High Level Boss Monsters Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Nexon’s latest Dungeon Fighter Online trailer shows off some high level gameplay against powerful bosses. From indoor taverns, caverns, to snowy environments, DFO offers plenty of exciting areas to explore. This isn’t a long video but it gives players a taste of the exciting end-game battles that await them. For gamers unfamiliar with DFO, it is a 2D arcade-style beat ’em up that’s best when played with a small group. The central town is a persistent environment where players can hangout and make alliances but the actual stages are instanced. To learn more about Dungeon Fighter Online check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Fighter Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends New Graphical Update Coming Soon
- League of Legends launching major graphical overhaul. Riot games will release new graphics and a new hero - Miss Fortune.
- Tribal Wars Prepares For Summer Games Finale
- Innogames has announced that the final round of Tribal Wars' Summer Games will begin September 4.
- Blade Hunter – Satisfy your Violent Urges
- MMOHuts' ApocaRUFF reviews Blade Hunter, a newly released side-scrolling ARPG from R2 Games.