Dungeon Fighter Online – High Level Boss Monsters Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Dungeon Fighter Online Page.
Nexon’s latest Dungeon Fighter Online trailer shows off some high level gameplay against powerful bosses. From indoor taverns, caverns, to snowy environments, DFO offers plenty of exciting areas to explore. This isn’t a long video but it gives players a taste of the exciting end-game battles that await them. For gamers unfamiliar with DFO, it is a 2D arcade-style beat ’em up that’s best when played with a small group. The central town is a persistent environment where players can hangout and make alliances but the actual stages are instanced. To learn more about Dungeon Fighter Online check out the official MMOHuts Dungeon Fighter Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge PS4 Press Test Impressions
- Skyforge follows a character who starts off as a mortal, but through the course of the tutorial activates their inner, true power and becomes
- League of Legends - Interview with Clash Product Manager Leanne Loombe
- Earlier this week, I had the chance to interview Riot Games' Leanne Loombe, who is the Product Manager of the upcoming Clash mode.
- MU Classic Introduces New Equipment Gems and Upgrades
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released details of the magical new gems powering player equipment in MU Classic – a reb...