Magic World Online Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Magic World Online Page.
Magic World Online is a 2D fantasy MMORPG published by Enjoymmo – the same folks behind Zodiac Online and Phoenix Dynasty Online. The game looks a lot like TQ Digital’s Eudemons Online but plays more like IGG’s Godswar Online in that the game also has a built in ‘bot’. The game’s built in ‘bow’ allows players to level themselves up while AFK. This did sound appealing at first, but after spending some time with the game I quickly got bored, as I spent more time minimized running the game’s ‘bot’ than actually playing the game. On the positive side, Magic World Online has four starting classes and each of those has four job advancements for a total of 40+ playable classes. In the video above I created a male warrior on the ’empire’ faction and killed a bunch of wasps outside of town. I found it hilarious that the game’s music in the auction house area was copied music from The Legend of Zelda series. To learn more about Magic World Online check out the official MMOHuts Magic World Online page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood Launch Review
- A storm of blood approaches. The rally cry in Eorzea has been sounded, and Final Fantasy XIV has released its newest expansion, Stormblood.
- Trion Worlds Acquires Gazillion Assets, Plans to Expand Publishing Partnerships
- With Trion Worlds purchasing Gazillion, they will be utilizing these materials to create new products and new IPs.