Runes of Magic – Fall of the Demon Lord Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Runes of Magic Page.
This latest trailer from Frogster gives players a sneak peak at the upcoming dungeon where players of Runes of Magic can finally fight the Demon Lord. Runes of Magic is a huge free to play MMORPG that resembles World of Warcraft. Even this latest patch bears an unmistakable similarity with the ‘Fall of the Lich King’ saga currently unfolding in WoW. Even though the graphics and gameplay are inspired by Blizzard’s WoW, Runes of Magic has plenty of unique features. The ability to duel class and play for free are the most important, but a fully flashed out game world and player housing are also worth mentioning. To learn more about Runes of Magic, check out the official MMOHuts Runes of Magic page which includes a full review, additional videos, and plenty of screenshots.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...
- Neverwinter: Icespire Peak Showcase
- A new video showcases Icespire Peak, another dangerous zone of Neverwinter.
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...