Tribal Wars 2 Releases Tribe Skills Feature
Today, online games developer InnoGames launched the new Tribe Skills feature for its strategy game Tribal Wars 2. From now on, players can strengthen their tribe’s power and unlock new skills by donating resources, such as iron, wood and clay. In addition, InnoGames released a video further explaining the feature. Tribal Wars 2 is the successor of the legendary browser game Tribal Wars, which has 55 million registered players worldwide.
By donating resources players collect experience points for their tribe, which in turn raises its power level. If a tribe has enough power, it will advance in level and gather skill points. Those can be spent on unlocking tribe skills such as, Attack Bonus, defensive wall perks and unit recruitment acceleration.. Tribe skills enable more tactical diversity for active and engaged tribe leaders and provide a tactical edge over similar-sized opponents. The feature is now available on all existing worlds. You can learn more about the feature in this community video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
- At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The v...
- TERA: En Masse Gives a first look at new Arun Dungeons
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, today shared a first-look at four new...
- Villagers and Heroes Reveals Next Expansion and New Player Class
- "A Tale of Earth and Sea" will be the next expansion to Villagers and Heroes, and with it comes a new character class.