King of Wushu revealed at NGF 2014
At the Nvidia Game Festival last week, Snail Games revealed its latest trailer for the upcoming martial arts-themed MOBA, King of Wushu. The video showcased the technical and graphical achievements of the game, including dynamic clothing and hair, fluid character movements, and diverse weather systems with realistic lighting, as well as a sneak peek into the game play. Please check out the trailer after the jump, https://www.youtube.com/watch?
About King of Wushu
King of Wushu is Snail’s upcoming martial-arts themed MOBA developed with CryEngine. The game builds on experience of traditional fighting games by combining TPS perspective with fast-paced combat including aerial maneuvers, blocking, and dodging. It is planned to be a cross-platform MOBA, combining PC, Xbox One, mini-consoles and mobile into a single game server and creating a unique “Wuxia” martial arts experience spanning language and geographic barriers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summer Festival Arrives in ROSE Online
- Gravity Interactive has announced the start of ROSE Online's summer festival.
- Call of Duty AW: Customization Items Now Available
- Check out the diverse selection of new customisation items in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare available now in the in-game store.
- Taichi Panda: Heroes (Taichi Panda 2) Closed Beta Preview
- Taichi Panda: Heroes is Snail Game’s latest offering to the Taichi Panda franchise for the Android and iOS.