Luminary: Rise of Goonzu Releases Major Update
Luminary: Rise of Goonzu is back in a big way, with a huge update that solves quite a few fixes and issues with the game. It also releases the “Guild War”, where guilds with at least two members can participate in a battle for dominance, though it’s recommended guilds bring at least 8 members. Players respawn an unlimited amount of times when defeated, and the winning guild will receive more Guild Points, while the losing guild will lose more. There is a chance of mismatching though if guilds have different amounts of members to them, and points are gained by killing enemy guild members. The developers have listened to the feedback from their players and have come back to fix up the world of Luminary and bring it back to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Genom (Very) Early Access Look
- It has been a while since we have had a proper MMOFPS on the market.
- Mighty Party Android Release Arrives on Android Tomorrow
- Panoramik is proud to announce that their mobile strategy game Mighty Party: Heroes Clash is going to be live tomorrow!
- AD2460: Browser-based sci-fi MMO now available
- Norwegian game developer and publisher Fifth Season AS is proud to announce the release of their new Sci-Fi themed MMO, AD2460. The servers ar...