Linkrealms Going Free to Play
Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
Players will be able to play through the Linkrealms website or download the game through Steam for free. This allows players to access the full range of skills, locations, and events while opening the game to a larger userbase.
The recent updates to the game have added criminal and newcomer protection systems, combat balancing, and improved server stability. Linkrealms will also be getting a new update to its profession and questing systems, with a goal to have mining and blacksmithing working the day the game goes F2P. Game quests have also been rewritten and increased to help improve the new player experience and give more background to the game’s lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Order & Chaos Visual Update Goes Live
- Heroes of Order & Chaos gets its largest update of the year, with major visual overhauls, a new hero and more.
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Cabal Online (NA) recieves update on February 6th
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publisher and developer of CABAL Online has today announced the release of CABAL Online’s latest content up...