Linkrealms Going Free to Play
Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
Players will be able to play through the Linkrealms website or download the game through Steam for free. This allows players to access the full range of skills, locations, and events while opening the game to a larger userbase.
The recent updates to the game have added criminal and newcomer protection systems, combat balancing, and improved server stability. Linkrealms will also be getting a new update to its profession and questing systems, with a goal to have mining and blacksmithing working the day the game goes F2P. Game quests have also been rewritten and increased to help improve the new player experience and give more background to the game’s lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Mythos V1.2, It's Time For War
- GameFuse, a leading publisher of free-to-play online games, is pleased to announce that Rise of Mythos Version 1.2, the next addition to the h...
- Monster Castle Launches Update with Christmas Heroes
- The Monster Castle update brings a slew of Christmas-themed content, along with some upgrades to the game’s main systems.
- Dizzel: Early Access coming August 19th
- After a successful first beta, OGPlanet is proud to announce that Dizzel's Early Access will be available to all players across North Ame...