Linkrealms Going Free to Play
Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
Players will be able to play through the Linkrealms website or download the game through Steam for free. This allows players to access the full range of skills, locations, and events while opening the game to a larger userbase.
The recent updates to the game have added criminal and newcomer protection systems, combat balancing, and improved server stability. Linkrealms will also be getting a new update to its profession and questing systems, with a goal to have mining and blacksmithing working the day the game goes F2P. Game quests have also been rewritten and increased to help improve the new player experience and give more background to the game’s lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Major Update for Duty of Sentinel Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios today announced a major update for their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel, which brought more ...
- Path of Exile Launches in Brazil
- UOL BoaCompra, the leader in emerging markets and digital goods payments in Latin America, today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Ga...
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Patch 3.15 now live
- SQUARE ENIX® announced the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward™’s latest update, Patch 3.15.