Linkrealms Going Free to Play
Mythyn Interactive has announced that its sandbox MMO, Linkrealms, will become free to play on October 10.
Players will be able to play through the Linkrealms website or download the game through Steam for free. This allows players to access the full range of skills, locations, and events while opening the game to a larger userbase.
The recent updates to the game have added criminal and newcomer protection systems, combat balancing, and improved server stability. Linkrealms will also be getting a new update to its profession and questing systems, with a goal to have mining and blacksmithing working the day the game goes F2P. Game quests have also been rewritten and increased to help improve the new player experience and give more background to the game’s lore.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE: Agni Update Patch Now Available
- Today’s patch for SMITE by Hi-Rez Games revamped the new and improved Hindu God of Fire Agni. Agni now has a brand new model, animations, 2D...
- C9: Valkyrie Gunlancer Class Now Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, released a brand new class Valkyrie for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF ...
- NetDragon Announces New 3D War Game, Tiger Knights
- NetDragon announces Tiger Knights, a Three Kingdoms themed MMO with realistic battlefield action.