Splendor Introduces Multiplayer Modes
Days of Wonder has announced the release of an online multiplayer mode for Splendor, its strategy game adaptation for the board game by the same name.
In this new version, available for mobile and PC, players can compete against each other and even arrange exclusive invite-only games to battle against friends. Part of this multiplayer system is the new Karma system, which rewards players for finishing their games (and punishes those who drop out early). Both ranked and non-ranked modes are available for players to test their mettle.
Splendor’s new online version also includes a new “Challenges,” mode. Similar to chess, “Challenges” mode presents players with complex situations which push them to achieve specific goals such as earning a number of points, earning a special card, or collecting a specific combination of gems. The “Challenges” may also have to be executed in a limited number of attempts, in a limited amount of time, or a specific order.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV - Patch 4.3 Notes
- FFXIV 4.3 brings an absolute wealth of content! This is just some of the great updates added in 4.3, so the complete patch notes are below.
- MTG to Acquire the Majority Stake in ESL
- Under the terms of the acquisition agreement, MTG will acquire the majority of the outstanding shares of Turtle Entertainment for € 78 milli...
- Banner Saga: Now Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
- Stoic, an independent game development company and Versus Evil, an indie game publisher, today announced that the epic Viking RPG strategy gam...