Runes of Magic Chapter IV launching June 16
Frogster has announced that Runes of Magic’s next expansion, Chapter IV: Lands of Despair, will launch on June 16.
The free expansion pits players against a zombie infestation, seeking out the cause inside the Grafu family castle in Kempeltown. Four new zones and two new instances will debut with the update, and the game will raise the level cap to 70.
Frogster also publishes Mythos and Bounty Bay Online.
Runes of Magic Gameplay Screenshot
Enter the Lands of Despair on June 16th
Frogster announces the release date of Runes of Magic: Chapter IV – Lands of Despair
Berlin, 18th May 2011: On the 16th June 2011, Frogster will open the gates to the much anticipated fourth chapter of Runes of Magic and players will finally have access to the Lands of Despair. In this new chapter a terrible pestilence has spread throughout the land, transforming the citizens of Taborea into mindless zombies and wreaking havoc in all but one enclave: Kempeltown, under the rule of the Grafu family. The truth behind the deadly pestilence lies behind the Grafu family’s castle walls, and only after defeating the zombie horde, Lord Grafu and his daughter, the Puppet Master Annelia, will players uncover the dark secrets that threaten to bring further misery to the land.
Four new zones will be introduced in Lands of Despair, as well as two new instances and countless added features, including the multi-class system – making Lands of Despair the most exciting chapter of Runes of Magic yet. The Dwarves and Rhinos will also stir things up, facing off on the battlefield with their massive war machines.
To go along with the announcement, the design of the website has been updated to match the look of the fourth chapter. To check out the new website and for more information on Runes of Magic, visit www.runesofmagic.com/en/index.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Reveals Teaser Page for Beluga Lagoon Update
- NCSoft has posted sparse details relating to the next major update to hit Blade & Soul, Beluga Lagoon.
- Villagers & Heroes Reborn Expansion Review
- The nicest way to refer to Villagers & Heroes graphics is “nostalgic.” It feels like vanilla WoW or even updated Runescape.
- Newest Shroud of the Avatar Early Release Adds Multiplayer
- Shroud of the Avatar announces the release of social systems in its latest early release build.