Dragon Ball Legends Brings Real-Time Multiplayer Battles to iOS and Android
Bandai Namco recently released a brand-new mobile game set in the Dragon Ball Universe – Dragon Ball Legends! It combines a fast-paced card battle game with real-time battle and intuitive one-finger control. Players can go head-to-head in PVP matches against opponents around the globe, and it features the legendary Goku and a trio of brand-new characters, drawn by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama himself. These include Shallot, a time-displaced Saiyajin from the past, Zaha, a magical swordsman from a far-off world, and a mysterious hooded man.
“DRAGON BALL LEGENDS introduces an innovative one-finger battle system that gives players of all experience levels the ability to fight like Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta,” said Keigo Ikeda, Producer of DRAGON BALL LEGENDS, at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Update 6 arrives in The Lord of the Rings Online
- Turbine has launched the latest major update to The Lord of the Rings Online - Update 6: Shores of the Great River.
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Heavy Bullets - FPS action heads for full release on Steam
- Brazilian nom de plume Terri Vellmann and overrated game label Devolver Digital are jazzed to announce that the neon glory of the procedurally...