Dragon Ball Legends Brings Real-Time Multiplayer Battles to iOS and Android
Bandai Namco recently released a brand-new mobile game set in the Dragon Ball Universe – Dragon Ball Legends! It combines a fast-paced card battle game with real-time battle and intuitive one-finger control. Players can go head-to-head in PVP matches against opponents around the globe, and it features the legendary Goku and a trio of brand-new characters, drawn by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama himself. These include Shallot, a time-displaced Saiyajin from the past, Zaha, a magical swordsman from a far-off world, and a mysterious hooded man.
“DRAGON BALL LEGENDS introduces an innovative one-finger battle system that gives players of all experience levels the ability to fight like Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta,” said Keigo Ikeda, Producer of DRAGON BALL LEGENDS, at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/1: Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends, and More
- Daily MMO news for October 1st 2013 including Guild Wars 2, Warface, League of Legends and more.
- Super Dungeon Tactics Weapons Revealed
- Super Dungeon Tactics is ready for another reveal today by showcasing the weapon selection of its heroes.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.