Dragon Ball Legends Brings Real-Time Multiplayer Battles to iOS and Android
Bandai Namco recently released a brand-new mobile game set in the Dragon Ball Universe – Dragon Ball Legends! It combines a fast-paced card battle game with real-time battle and intuitive one-finger control. Players can go head-to-head in PVP matches against opponents around the globe, and it features the legendary Goku and a trio of brand-new characters, drawn by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama himself. These include Shallot, a time-displaced Saiyajin from the past, Zaha, a magical swordsman from a far-off world, and a mysterious hooded man.
“DRAGON BALL LEGENDS introduces an innovative one-finger battle system that gives players of all experience levels the ability to fight like Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta,” said Keigo Ikeda, Producer of DRAGON BALL LEGENDS, at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dungeon of the Endless Releases Organic Matters DLC
- Amplitude Studios has officially unlocked the all new Organic Matters update for rogue-like, dungeon-defense hit, Dungeon of the Endless.
- SWTOR: Shadow of Revan Expansion Coming Soon
- Prepare to face Revan, one of the galaxy’s most revered characters, in the latest story-driven adventure from Star Wars™: The Old Republic...
- Dungeons 2 Goes Gold
- Old-school dungeon crawler is ready for action