Dragon Ball Legends Brings Real-Time Multiplayer Battles to iOS and Android
Bandai Namco recently released a brand-new mobile game set in the Dragon Ball Universe – Dragon Ball Legends! It combines a fast-paced card battle game with real-time battle and intuitive one-finger control. Players can go head-to-head in PVP matches against opponents around the globe, and it features the legendary Goku and a trio of brand-new characters, drawn by Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama himself. These include Shallot, a time-displaced Saiyajin from the past, Zaha, a magical swordsman from a far-off world, and a mysterious hooded man.
“DRAGON BALL LEGENDS introduces an innovative one-finger battle system that gives players of all experience levels the ability to fight like Goku, Gohan, and Vegeta,” said Keigo Ikeda, Producer of DRAGON BALL LEGENDS, at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rokh Early Access Impressions
- Rokh is another game that lets you play around in the cold sand of the red moon.
- The Future of MMORPGs - As Written by the Past
- It's no secret that this is a time of great tumult for the MMORPG genre. With the imminent release of Wildstar Online, many are saying th...
- MU Origin 2's Closed Beta Begins in North America and Latin America
- Webzen announced today that the Closed Beta for their mobile MMORPG, MU Origin 2 has begun in North/Latin America on Android.