Project Genom’s Update Brings the Huge World of Avalon
A new update was installed for Project Genom today, that added 90 virtual square kilometers of land to the world. The new location, called Avalon, has settlements of people, destroyed Gunar towns, outposts, and unique biomes. In addition, this update retooled the AI of all enemies (including bosses). All mobiles and NPCs also have new visual models and animations to go with this. New mobs were also added, as well as new skills and abilities for them. Characters can also be customized in more ways than before, and a huge number of bugs and issues were corrected. To celebrate, Project Genom is on sale for 50% for a week.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.
- Dizzel beta now available
- OGPlanet is excited to announce the start of the first Beta test for Dizzel, an eagerly anticipated new action shooter from Neowiz and NS Stud...
- Summoner's Legion - R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
- Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner's Leg...