Project Genom’s Update Brings the Huge World of Avalon
A new update was installed for Project Genom today, that added 90 virtual square kilometers of land to the world. The new location, called Avalon, has settlements of people, destroyed Gunar towns, outposts, and unique biomes. In addition, this update retooled the AI of all enemies (including bosses). All mobiles and NPCs also have new visual models and animations to go with this. New mobs were also added, as well as new skills and abilities for them. Characters can also be customized in more ways than before, and a huge number of bugs and issues were corrected. To celebrate, Project Genom is on sale for 50% for a week.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- PWI: War Front Coming November 11
- Perfect World International announces War Front, its 11th expansion.
- League of Legends 2014 Review
- Ragachak updates our coverage of League of Legends to reflect the massive changes accompanying season 4.
- Best Free WoW Clones
- Best World of Warcraft clones and alternatives. List of top free to play WoW like MMORPGs. Drop that subscription fee and go free to play.