Project Genom’s Update Brings the Huge World of Avalon
A new update was installed for Project Genom today, that added 90 virtual square kilometers of land to the world. The new location, called Avalon, has settlements of people, destroyed Gunar towns, outposts, and unique biomes. In addition, this update retooled the AI of all enemies (including bosses). All mobiles and NPCs also have new visual models and animations to go with this. New mobs were also added, as well as new skills and abilities for them. Characters can also be customized in more ways than before, and a huge number of bugs and issues were corrected. To celebrate, Project Genom is on sale for 50% for a week.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Crossout Reveals Backstory
- Gaijin Entertainment just released a blog post about their upcoming PC MMO Crossout.
- Space Hulk: Ascension Edition Available November 12th
- Prepare yourself, Terminator! Today independent studio Full Control revealed that Space Hulk: Ascension Edition will launch on November 12th f...