Project Genom’s Update Brings the Huge World of Avalon
A new update was installed for Project Genom today, that added 90 virtual square kilometers of land to the world. The new location, called Avalon, has settlements of people, destroyed Gunar towns, outposts, and unique biomes. In addition, this update retooled the AI of all enemies (including bosses). All mobiles and NPCs also have new visual models and animations to go with this. New mobs were also added, as well as new skills and abilities for them. Characters can also be customized in more ways than before, and a huge number of bugs and issues were corrected. To celebrate, Project Genom is on sale for 50% for a week.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Opens Alpha Signups for Atlas Reactor and Devilian
- Atlas Reactor, an all-new turn-based tactics game from developer and publisher Trion Worlds, is now open for alpha signups
- MU Online Kicks Off Summer Events for June
- Mu Online has announced two special events to start the summer: Evomon Evolves and Castle Siege.
- Overwatch Competitive Play Arrives
- The new competitive play mode is similar to most competitive game modes allowing skilled players to climb.