Project Genom’s Update Brings the Huge World of Avalon
A new update was installed for Project Genom today, that added 90 virtual square kilometers of land to the world. The new location, called Avalon, has settlements of people, destroyed Gunar towns, outposts, and unique biomes. In addition, this update retooled the AI of all enemies (including bosses). All mobiles and NPCs also have new visual models and animations to go with this. New mobs were also added, as well as new skills and abilities for them. Characters can also be customized in more ways than before, and a huge number of bugs and issues were corrected. To celebrate, Project Genom is on sale for 50% for a week.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Free-to-Play Week in Review - 10/16/2015
- Our editors are back after a one-week hiatus to tackle the latest news in free-to-play MMOs and online games!
- First Sword Coast Legends Gameplay Footage Livestreaming on Twitch
- Sword Coast Legends will be showing the first part of its "Behind Closed Doors" Demo, showcasing campaign, companions, combat, and m...
- Warlords Awakening's Early Access Begins Next Week
- Playwith Interactive announced today that they have a release date for the Early Access for Warlords Awakening on Steam.