Darwin Project Launches on PC, Xbox, and PS4
Scavengers Studio announces the launch of its free-to-play battle royale Darwin Project on PC, Xbox, and for the first time, PlayStation 4.
Today’s release includes new content for all systems, including –
New Class System
Players can choose from among three pieces of Gear to determine their class specializations:
- Jet Wings – The power of flight lets players out-maneuver their foes and deal death from above
- Grapple Gauntlet – A mechanized hand that allows players to rapidly close the gap with their opponents
- Headhunter Drone – A robotic companion to track targets and do the player’s bidding
- New cosmetics
- All items can now be purchased from the dressing room
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games' H1Z1 Invitational Surpasses $150,000 Ahead of TwitchCon
- Daybreak Game Company LLC announced today that the prize pool for the inaugural H1Z1 Invitational has surpassed US$150,000.