Lord of the Rings Legendary Server “Anor” Opens Tomorrow
The recently announced Legendary Server “Anor” will go live in Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow (11/8) at 12 pm ET. On it, players can relive the legend of the MMO from the beginning. All players begin on even footing on the Anor server, and only the initial level 50 and under content is available. Other content will roll out periodically. The focus on the first content is the Shadows of Angmar story. However, all races and classes that were introduced later, such as the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable on Anor. All bug fixes and UX/UI improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. Anor is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. New content will be added to the server approximately every four months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX West 2017: The Amazing Eternals Impressions
- After seeing a private demo, I have a good feeling that The Amazing Eternals will find its own place without falling into the "clone"...
- Amazon Introduces Game Connect
- Amazon.com has revealed a new service today, called Game Connect.
- Burning Blade: New mobile Hack n' Slash RPG available
- Teebik Games, a global platform for mobile game publishing, is pumped to announce the launch of its mobile MMORPG, Burning Blade. The highly-a...