Lord of the Rings Legendary Server “Anor” Opens Tomorrow
The recently announced Legendary Server “Anor” will go live in Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow (11/8) at 12 pm ET. On it, players can relive the legend of the MMO from the beginning. All players begin on even footing on the Anor server, and only the initial level 50 and under content is available. Other content will roll out periodically. The focus on the first content is the Shadows of Angmar story. However, all races and classes that were introduced later, such as the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable on Anor. All bug fixes and UX/UI improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. Anor is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. New content will be added to the server approximately every four months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rocket League Goes Old-School With New Vinyl Soundtrack Collection
- Rocket League®: The Vinyl Collection is available to pre-order today.
- Shotgun News 10/22: GW2, City of Steam, TSW, and Much More!
- Daily MMO news featuring Guild Wars 2, City of Steam, The Secret World, and much more.
- Dragon Pals Gives a Boost to Character Crafting in New Update
- This will consist of several new systems and functions, as well as a number of optimization adjustments aimed at improving the character craft...