Lord of the Rings Legendary Server “Anor” Opens Tomorrow
The recently announced Legendary Server “Anor” will go live in Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow (11/8) at 12 pm ET. On it, players can relive the legend of the MMO from the beginning. All players begin on even footing on the Anor server, and only the initial level 50 and under content is available. Other content will roll out periodically. The focus on the first content is the Shadows of Angmar story. However, all races and classes that were introduced later, such as the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable on Anor. All bug fixes and UX/UI improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. Anor is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. New content will be added to the server approximately every four months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gunship Battle: Total Warfare Launches Worldwide
- Joycity's latest mobile game has launched around the world, with the latest entry into the Gunship Battle franchise.
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- Skara: The Blade Remains Pre-Beta Interview
- Skara pioneers a new gaming genre, MOV—Multiplayer Online Versus, where up to 16 people can play a versus-style game together online. The ga...