Lord of the Rings Legendary Server “Anor” Opens Tomorrow
The recently announced Legendary Server “Anor” will go live in Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow (11/8) at 12 pm ET. On it, players can relive the legend of the MMO from the beginning. All players begin on even footing on the Anor server, and only the initial level 50 and under content is available. Other content will roll out periodically. The focus on the first content is the Shadows of Angmar story. However, all races and classes that were introduced later, such as the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable on Anor. All bug fixes and UX/UI improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. Anor is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. New content will be added to the server approximately every four months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile V1.0 Launch Preview - New Scion Class
- The Scion starts smack in the center of the skill tree and gains advantages from dexterity, strength, and intellect in a crazy hybrid magic sw...
- Gloria Victis Completes Unity 5 Transition
- Black Eye Games has announced that it has completed the process of transferring Gloria Victis to Unity 5.
- ArcheAge Russian Server Preview
- ArcheAge is an MMORPG that sets out to achieve the perfect balance of themepark and sandbox. Being developed by XLGames in Korea, it will be p...