Lord of the Rings Legendary Server “Anor” Opens Tomorrow
The recently announced Legendary Server “Anor” will go live in Lord of the Rings Online tomorrow (11/8) at 12 pm ET. On it, players can relive the legend of the MMO from the beginning. All players begin on even footing on the Anor server, and only the initial level 50 and under content is available. Other content will roll out periodically. The focus on the first content is the Shadows of Angmar story. However, all races and classes that were introduced later, such as the High-elf, Rune-keeper, Warden, Beorning and more will be playable on Anor. All bug fixes and UX/UI improvements that were made over the years will also be kept. Anor is a subscriber-only experience available to VIP and Lifetime VIP subscribers. New content will be added to the server approximately every four months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rebellion Teases Remaster of 1998 Battlezone
- In a short open letter posted today, Rebellion - which revealed a Battlezone reboot at E3 - teased one more project in the works.
- Edge Case Games Calls Time on Further Development of Fractured Space
- After a long period of deliberation, Edge Case Games is disappointed to announce the studio is to move away from Fractured Space.
- Nosgoth Beta Review
- Nosgoth is a free-to-play competitive, team-based Humans vs. Vampire first person shooter by Psyonix and Square Enix.