Conqueror’s Blade’s Season One ‘Seize the Crown’ Begins This Fall
Conqueror’s Blade announced that Seasons will be coming to the game beginning in Fall 2019. These limited-time events will offer a new dimension to the free-to-play tactical MMO. A wealth of challenges and rewards await the bravest and hardiest knights. Season One: Seize the Crown will begin this fall and features a luxurious, regal theme that will ultimately influence the season’s content. For a limited time, players will be able to take on this Battle Pass, and complete in-game challenges for legendary items, exclusive to this season. This will include kingly cosmetics and other royal content. More Seasons will arrive in the future, to provide plenty of end-game progression activities for players, regardless of skill set.
The first Season is being heralded by a Pre-Season update, which has a ton of improvements, features, and fixes to improve the overall gameplay experience, as well as prepare for Season One. The User Interface has been revamped, with menus and interfaces that are more intuitive and accessible. For the first time, all weapons will be made available to all players, regardless of gender. Female characters will be able to use the Poleaxe, Bow, and Spear, and male warlords will gain access to the Shortbow and Dual Blades. This will bring the total number of unique gender and weapon combinations up to 20. Conqueror’s Blade will also see some graphical enhancements, to make the world prettier, and new cinematics also comes with this update.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Unveils Botany Bay
- Jagex has released their largest anti-bot release today, teasingly titled Botany Bay.
- Evequest Next Landmark: Flying and New Armor Available
- Recently, SOE has released new updates for their sandbox creation MMORPG, Everquest Next. You can now fly on your claim or any claim you have ...
- PAX West 2017: Hand of the Gods Interview with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier
- While at PAX West, I had a chance to sit down with Scott "Gandhi" Lussier, lead developer for Hand of the Gods, and talk in-depth.