Dark-themed HTML5 MMORPG ‘Mad World’ Coming to Steam this Fall
Powered by HTML5 technology, Jandisoft is bringing their dark Mad World MMORPG to Steam in the Fall. Clad in unique hand-drawn 2D art style, Mad World stays true to the classic MMORPGs but with a few tweaks. Leaving the MMORPG’s standard combat style, the game’s Target and Move style makes the combat more dynamic, and its classless weapon-based skill system gives more options when using skills. Humans have been enslaved by Demons, and this leads to a series of dramatic and unexpected events and promises to provide an engaging story-driven quest series along with memorable experiences along the way.
Jandisoft says “Bringing Mad World to Steam takes us one step closer to our goal to eliminate the barriers between the gaming platforms. We will continue to push HTML5 to its full potential, making the game available on as many platforms as possible. Meanwhile, we want to give fans a glimpse of where we want to head in in terms of the game’s settings and mood with a new teaser video. We want to innovate and differentiate ourselves in every aspect, from technology to gameplay, using HTML5 as a tool.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars and The West Launch New in-game Features and Events
- InnoGames stays true to their name today with a dual release from its online role-playing game The West and its classic strategy game Tribal W...
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...
- Cyber Hunter Launches on Mobile Devices from NetEase
- NetEase launched their latest battle royale title for iOS and Android today, by the name of Cyber Hunter.