Mad World is a browser-based 2D fantasy MMORPG developed by Jandisoft and is expected to release sometime in 2018. In Mad World nobody remembers the past since the world was cast into complete annihilation a thousand years ago. Now in what is left of the post-apocalyptic world infested with dark souls a few brave men dare to try their luck of escaping the grim reality.
Staying true to the gritty reality of the world your character will have the freedom to use whatever they need to survive. Mad World has a class-less character system where weapons will affect your role in combat. Equip different types of the weapons to suit your needs and take out any of the creatures trying to stop your escape.
Don’t think your foes will just be any old creatures. This world is filled to the brim with gruesome monsters and grotesque creatures that want nothing more than to kill you where you stand. Some of these monsters gave grown so large and strong that it will take a full raid of players to bring them down, but the rewards will be well worth the effort.
When you’re not busy fighting for your life there are certain to be fights among players vying for supremacy. Take to PvP battle arena modes to put your skills to the test so you can prove your own strength. Find other formidable allies to take back into battles with you, but also fight to show what you’re worth! You never know what you might gain from PvP battles.
The world has been plunged into absolute chaos where hope and despair could be the smallest step away from each other. Will you be able to survive the Mad World and escape?
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jandisoft
- Publisher: Jandisoft
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- Requires Internet browser with Internet connection.
- Description: Mad World is a browser-based 2D fantasy MMORPG where players can fight to escape a post-apocalyptic world filled with gruesome creatures. Nobody remembers the past since the world was cast into complete annihilation a thousand years ago, but what matters right now is survival!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cabal II Launches Ruins of the Gods Update
- As announced last week, ESTsoft, Inc. has provided the latest and biggest update yet for CABAL, “Ruins of the Gods.”
- E3 2017 Tuesday Recap: Elder Scrolls Online, ARK, Black Desert Online
- This is the 8th Circle of Hell, and I’m right in the middle of it squeaking out coverage on the few online multiplayer PC titles.