Empire: Revenant Alpha Testing Announced
AMZGame is pleased to announce that Empire: Revenant will be releasing an alpha server.
Empire: Revenant is a free-to-play strategy browser game using a turn based system that utilizes figures from ancient history and mythology to engage in epic PvE & PvP battles, including faction vs. faction warfare, and guild vs. guild challenges. Create your army by choosing from more than 60 different historical world leaders and an ever growing collection of weapons, armor, mounts, guardians, and unique skills. Take your place as a great leader by completing quests and accepting character defining challenges.
Prove yourself in the Challenge Tower (up to 25 battles) and Final Stand (100+ battles!), Pitched Battle, Frontier Defence, Monster Tower and more! Your legacy will not be decided by simply winning or losing… but by the magnitude of your triumphs and the gravity of your defeats! Upon testing completion, the alpha server will be reset.
Keep an eye on more news for Empire: Revenant on the official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brown Dust Goes Global in March 2019
- Brown Dust, a tactical RPG from Korean publisher Neowiz has confirmed it has a global launch coming in March 2019.
- Spacelords Now Offers Full Crossplay
- Spacelords, formerly Raiders of the Broken Planet is proud to say they are one of the first Full Crossplay games.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena Bans 'Nexus of Fate' in 'Best of 1' Matchups
- Magic: The Gathering Arena released a new update today, which added a few new features, such as "Resolve All", and the Discord suppo...