Dark Quest 2 Launched on Mobile Devices
Brain Seal released a new turn-based RPG on both Android and Apple devices today, inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. Dark Quest 2 will feature a party-based system, where you control a group of heroes in an isometric, hand-drawn world. It features dice-based mechanics and much more. Dark Quest 2 is also available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, in addition to mobile devices. In addition to the single-player campaign, it also features drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to three players and will drop them into a dark fantasy world, with challenging dungeons, and a village where players can learn new powers, craft weapons and mix potions. If a player should feel that they are lost with no hope, the only way out will be to roll the Skull of Fate and let it decide what is next.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3 Details Revealed
- Today Square Enix has revealed new information about Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.3, including new screenshots.
- Heroes Evolved Crowns HEC Asia Arena Champion and Announced New Mode
- R2 games have officially concluded their time at ESGS and after three days, the HEC Asia Arena champions were crowned.
- MU Legend Releases an Overview of Its Core Features
- As open beta for MU Legend approaches, Webzen release an overview of the Core Features that will be used in the upcoming game that takes place