Dark Quest 2 Launched on Mobile Devices
Brain Seal released a new turn-based RPG on both Android and Apple devices today, inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. Dark Quest 2 will feature a party-based system, where you control a group of heroes in an isometric, hand-drawn world. It features dice-based mechanics and much more. Dark Quest 2 is also available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, in addition to mobile devices. In addition to the single-player campaign, it also features drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to three players and will drop them into a dark fantasy world, with challenging dungeons, and a village where players can learn new powers, craft weapons and mix potions. If a player should feel that they are lost with no hope, the only way out will be to roll the Skull of Fate and let it decide what is next.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Legends Begins Summer Strike
- Jagex has announced the Summer Strike competition for War of Legends.
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla
- Desert Operations Receives Visual Overhaul
- gamigo's strategy game Desert Operations has released an update that offers a complete graphical overhaul.