Dark Quest 2 Launched on Mobile Devices
Brain Seal released a new turn-based RPG on both Android and Apple devices today, inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. Dark Quest 2 will feature a party-based system, where you control a group of heroes in an isometric, hand-drawn world. It features dice-based mechanics and much more. Dark Quest 2 is also available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, in addition to mobile devices. In addition to the single-player campaign, it also features drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to three players and will drop them into a dark fantasy world, with challenging dungeons, and a village where players can learn new powers, craft weapons and mix potions. If a player should feel that they are lost with no hope, the only way out will be to roll the Skull of Fate and let it decide what is next.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Galatia Films Partners with MMOHuts/OnRPG to Bring Video Game Swordsmanship to the Big Screen
- A new film ‘Reclaiming the Blade: Sons of Fire’ will explore the gaming culture, as well as sword crafting and wielding within digital dom...
- SMITE God Review: Raijin The God of Thunder
- Raijin is not hard to play. Pushing any random combinations of buttons while in range will blast your foes with constant ranged harassment.
- Christmas Cheer comes to Heroes Evolved
- There's a fun Holiday Event coming soon, where players can collect Christmas materials simply by playing the game.