Dark Quest 2 Launched on Mobile Devices
Brain Seal released a new turn-based RPG on both Android and Apple devices today, inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. Dark Quest 2 will feature a party-based system, where you control a group of heroes in an isometric, hand-drawn world. It features dice-based mechanics and much more. Dark Quest 2 is also available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, in addition to mobile devices. In addition to the single-player campaign, it also features drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to three players and will drop them into a dark fantasy world, with challenging dungeons, and a village where players can learn new powers, craft weapons and mix potions. If a player should feel that they are lost with no hope, the only way out will be to roll the Skull of Fate and let it decide what is next.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6.
- Mu Legend's First Closed Beta Coming Soon
- Webzen has announced the global closed beta for its upcoming hack'n'slash MMO Mu Legend, set to begin in Fall 2016.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC Review
- No more Captain Price or Captain Soap, for the modern warfare fans I honestly don’t think we will ever see these two heroes again.