Dark Quest 2 Launched on Mobile Devices
Brain Seal released a new turn-based RPG on both Android and Apple devices today, inspired by legendary board game Hero Quest. Dark Quest 2 will feature a party-based system, where you control a group of heroes in an isometric, hand-drawn world. It features dice-based mechanics and much more. Dark Quest 2 is also available on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, PC, in addition to mobile devices. In addition to the single-player campaign, it also features drop-in/drop-out co-op for up to three players and will drop them into a dark fantasy world, with challenging dungeons, and a village where players can learn new powers, craft weapons and mix potions. If a player should feel that they are lost with no hope, the only way out will be to roll the Skull of Fate and let it decide what is next.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D MMORPG Immortal Thrones Now Available on iOS/Android
- Immortal Thrones is a brand-new 3D fantasy MMORPG for mobile devices, and it's officially launched in North Americ and Europe!
- Cannon Brawl: Now Available
- Featured as a PAX 10 selection, as well as having won the Activision Independent Games award, Cannon Brawl is the highly anticipated debut tit...
- Pumpkin Knight to Cause C9 Fright
- Webzen's C9 (Continent of the Ninth Seal) will be darkening its skies with a new Halloween event.