Closers’ Latest Character Arrives – Say Hello to Bai
Bai Winchester is the latest addition to the Closers roster, arriving in today’s update. She’s imbued with mighty ice powers, and this mysterious Closer’s goal is to protect all who need it. The full patch notes can also be found in the link below. Of course, since a new character has arrived in Closers, they come with tons of free items and events to celebrate their arrival. En Masse is richly rewarding players who invest their time with this new character. Players who reach level 67 with her by April 30th, for example, will receive 500 EMP.
She will also have a leveling event from April 23rd until May 21st, where leveling Bai grants special leveling supplies until level 85. This is one Bai per account. There is also the Bai Crafting Event, where players clearing dungeons with Bai receive Ice Tokens that can be used to craft items, and there are Bai-specific items in the EMP STore and Bitna. Twitch Prime members will definitely want to check out the second package of goodies that arrives today! The costume included within today’s drop will also work with Bai. Finally, all Closers players can take part in the May Attendance Reward Event with some sweet and useful loot each and every day from May 1st to May 31st.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.
- Prismata To Go F2P This September
- Lunarch Studios has announced that its hybrid strategy game Prismata will go free-to-play on September 26.
- Carbine Studios Donates 50,000 Piece LEGO Rocket House to Child’s Play at PAX East
- At PAX East 2014, Carbine Studios made a special donation to Child’s Play, a game industry charity dedicated to improving the lives of child...