Navy Field 2 Prepares For Closed Beta In March
Nexon America will kick-off closed beta for Navy Field 2, its highly anticipated naval warfare-based, massively multiplayer online real time strategy game (MMORTS) on March 27, with sign-ups to participate starting today.
Players can sign-up to participate in the Navy Field 2 closed beta at http://navyfield2.nexon.net. The Navy Field 2 closed beta will have limited openings, so only a select number of players who sign-up will be chosen to participate. Notifications for participating in the closed beta will be sent by March 21, with the closed-beta period running from March 27 to April 10. All players who participate in the closed beta will receive an exclusive in-game item.
Navy Field 2 is a free-to-play MMORTS that puts players at the helm of naval armadas comprised of warships from World War I & II. As ship captains, players plunge into action-packed naval battles where strategy and tactics are key to destroying the enemy. Navy Field 2 features intense naval engagements on an epic scale for up to 64 players in 32-player vs. 32-player battles.
Navy Field 2 players will be able to choose from more than 500 ships from a variety of nations to create their own fleet. Ships include cruisers, destroyers and battleships. Players will be able to customize the ships in their fleet, including upgrades to a multitude of weapons, fire control systems, engines and armor.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM
- Freestyle 2: Now Available on STEAM - B-Ball Action now on the biggest gaming service
- RIFT Prime Service To Offer Players a New Way to Play
- Trion Worlds is excited to offer an all-new way to play RIFT, with the RIFT Prime Service.
- Star Trek Online: Season 13.5 Brings Deep Space Nine’s Martok to Console
- Starting today, captains on Xbox One and PS4 will be able to rescue a famous Klingon General from Star Trek: Deep Space 9 in 13.5!