Brown Dust Launches ‘The Servants of the Manor’ Update
Neowiz’s Brown Dust has recently surpassed two million downloads across both iOS and Android, and it drops a new update today. Called “The Servants of the Manor”, it adds three new Mercenaries to the game, and also expands with the hunt for Empress Iserna. There’s a special month-long event where players collect clues and unravel the mystery of where their Empress has disappeared to. In addition, several brand new events are being added to the game to reward players for their continued support of Brown Dust. For about a month, players will collect evidence and hints – items dropped randomly in the Campaign, Rune Temple, Arena, and Novice Arena – all of which will help figure out where the beloved Empress has gone.
During the event, players can collect various rewards including a 5-Star Skill Book, Diamonds, Premium Scrolls, Gold and more. The events begin at the end of May and run through June. The Quiz Event will test players knowledge of Brown Dust for daily prizes (even if you get it wrong, you still win something). From May 30th until June 13th, Upgrade Potions will be dropped in various modes, and from June 13th to the 17th, we’ll be running a Mercenary 2x EXP event to help you level up your Mercenaries and Crystal Cave will be fully opened as well. And of course, starting from May 30th till Jun 23rd, for every Thurs – Sun during the period, we’ll be giving Iserna’s Special log-in bonus, which consists of ★3-5 Random Mercenary Ticket and Horseshoes.
- 5-star Warrior, deals great DMG to Warriors and Supporters in the center of the battlefield.
- She skips over an enemy and attacks in a cross, up to 5 tiles.
- 5-star Defender, buffs allies to attack the enemies with Concentrated Fire.
- Has a Regeneration Barrier skill to reduce incoming damage and heal HP.
- 4-star Warrior, specialized in eliminating Defenders in the front lines.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Duty: Heroes Review
- It’s no surprise that Activision would jump into the mobile strategy hype train with Call of Duties: Heroes.
- Hirez Roundup #5
- This Roundup is only about SMITE because we have a lot to discuss! This has been a wild week of SMITE and it's only just started!
- Grepolis Gets Musical
- Revel in Zeus' theme, a new musical score created for InnoGame's Grepolis.