Skara: The Blade Remains Reaches Kickstarter Funding Goal
Today, Skara: The Blade Remains has reached their funding goal of $35,000, with only a day left on their Kickstarter.
Now, the team is pushing for its next stretch goal: at $40,000, the team will fund a third playable character, the Celea.
For more information on the Skara campaign, which includes early access founder’s packs, visit the official Kickstarter page.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Lore Expansion Released For Scarlet Legacy
- GamesCampus has released a new update for Scarlet Legacy, increasing the level cap and expanding the game's story.
- Hearthstone Review
- MMOHuts reviews Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play collectible card game.
- Hunter’s Arena: Legends Begins Closed Beta
- Until Sunday, Feb. 23, pre-approved players from select regions will be battling it out or banding together in Hunter’s Arena: Legends.