Black Gold Online – First Look
Black Gold Online is set in a vivid world where innovative Victorian Steampunk clashes with traditional High Fantasy. Denizens of the world seek to lay total dominance upon the mysterious energy source known as Black Gold.
Black Gold is set in a gigantic, fully immersive 3D world that offers fresh and innovative gameplay. Every player action, from the smallest random encounters to epic server-wide battles in the alignment war affects the entire world.
The two factions in the game are completely different the Isenhorst for instance draws its background on a future western setting accented by Victorian style mixed into a society run by Steampunk mechanisms. They carry all the hope and glory of the expansionist era along with the realistic modern dread of resource monopolization and limited supplies. Erlandir on the other hand is built out of a combination of primarily Mayan and Polynesian cultures, but with plenty of reference to lesser known tribal societies from around the world. Transforming the natural world into living weapons to defend their bountiful landscape is the driving motivation of these people, seeing Isenhorst as a sharp corruption of their ideals.
Learn more at the MMOHuts Black Gold Online Game Profile HERE!
Catch more coverage on Black Gold impressions on our sister site, OnRPG.
The game is currently in Closed Beta, check the giveaway section HERE to get access!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Echo Prime - Former iOS tablet game hits Steam
- Robot Entertainment released an expanded edition of their sci-fi action RPG Echo Prime on Steam today.
- Action-Packed RPG, 'Tales of Thorn: Global' Coming to Mobile This Month
- Tales of Thorn takes players on a heroic adventure across beautifully rendered Japanese and Korean paper doll art style.
- Villagers & Heroes Halloween Event Returns
- The annual Villagers & Heroes Halloween event zone, Spooky Town, has returned.