World of Tanks ends closed beta 1, begins closed beta 2
World of Tanks’ first closed beta has come to an end after seven weeks of testing, and announced that the next closed beta would begin tomorrow, September 1st. To mark the occasion, Wargaming.net released some statistics about the closed beta:
– Seven weeks of testing
– 70,000 players
– Peak Concurrent Users: 4,000+
– 3.2 hours a day average play time per player (about 30 accomplished matches)
– Over half a million battles fought
– 150 million shots fired
– 15 million vehicles destroyed
For more information, check out our World of Tanks page and prepare for the next phase of closed beta!
World of Tanks Gameplay Screenshot
The Original Press Release:
World of Tanks Closed Beta Phase #1 Finished
London (31st August, 2010) – Wargaming.net® announced today that the first phase of World of Tanks closed beta test has been completed.
Over the seven weeks of testing the game drew attention of more than 70 000 players around the globe with peak con-current users number exceeding 4 000 players. Beta-testers spent 3.2 hours per day at the average on exploring the in-game world what equals to 30 accomplished matches.
World of Tanks gameplay proved to be extremely addictive as during the stated period more than half a million battles were fought where 150 mln shots were made to destroy 15 mln vehicles.
The next phase of the closed beta test will be launched on the 1st of September.
“I would like to thank our beta-testers for their great work and all the invaluable feedback and data they helped us collect, “says Nick Katselapov, producer of World of Tanks.”We are going to use it to! further polish and enhance the game. We had a number of features held in reserve during the first phase of the closed beta and we’ll be more than happy to introduce some of them as soon as the servers go live again”.
Join the beta at: http://game.worldoftanks.com/registration/cbt/
For more information on World of Tanks, visit http://www.worldoftanks.com/.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elvenar Adds Guild System: Band of Fellows
- Today, InnoGames released a new feature in its strategic city-building game Elvenar: Fellowships.
- Taitale Studios' Novus AEterno Critically Acclaimed Following Its Showing At Pax Prime
- MMOHuts.com named Novus its BEST RTS of PAX 2012. Find out why!