Black Desert Online – Archer Class Teaser
Kakao Games released a new teaser to show off the upcoming Archer class for Black Desert Online, which will be playable at this year’s Twitchcon. Previously known as the male ranger, the Archer is a long-requested character that is finally being added into game. The versatile new Archer will be unique in both its appearance and combat style as the other 16 classes are already in game. The Archer uses his Crossbow for his stylish ranged attack and skill combos. In addition, the Archer has an assortment of magic skills at his disposal that assist him in combat by upsetting the opponents’ balance and wreak havoc by unleashing a flurry of arrows with his Crossbow from afar. The upcoming Drieghan expansion will also be coming soon, which features 300 new quests and the massive dragon boss, Garmoth. Console and mobile players will also be in the mix, as Pearl Abyss is bringing the latest Xbox One and mobile builds to Twitchcon to be tried out.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hellion Early Access Impressions
- If my first few hours of playing the game taught me one thing, it’s that everything about surviving in space is incredibly difficult.
- Rejuvenating the Wilderness in Old School RuneScape with Latest Update
- RuneScape introduces new bosses and more to the Old School Wilderness.
- New screens for Dungeons and Dragons Online Update 13
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots to reveal more about its upcoming Update 13 for Dungeons and Dragons Online.