Black Desert Online – Archer Class Teaser
Kakao Games released a new teaser to show off the upcoming Archer class for Black Desert Online, which will be playable at this year’s Twitchcon. Previously known as the male ranger, the Archer is a long-requested character that is finally being added into game. The versatile new Archer will be unique in both its appearance and combat style as the other 16 classes are already in game. The Archer uses his Crossbow for his stylish ranged attack and skill combos. In addition, the Archer has an assortment of magic skills at his disposal that assist him in combat by upsetting the opponents’ balance and wreak havoc by unleashing a flurry of arrows with his Crossbow from afar. The upcoming Drieghan expansion will also be coming soon, which features 300 new quests and the massive dragon boss, Garmoth. Console and mobile players will also be in the mix, as Pearl Abyss is bringing the latest Xbox One and mobile builds to Twitchcon to be tried out.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World International Announces New Horizons
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced that its flagship MMORPG in North America, Perfect World International, will soon be receiving a new...
- Heroes of the Storm Americas Championship in Las Vegas this September
- Blizzard has announced that it has partnered with ESL and Twitch to bring the 2015 Americas Championship live from Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.