Battle of Destiny Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of Destiny Page.
Battle of Destiny is a 2D side-scrolling arcade style ‘beat em up’ MMORPG published by Cubizone. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s Dungeon Fighter Online. Heck, It’d be safe to say that it’s a clone of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has a fair amount of character customization but only four playable classes. The game is also located in Malaysia, so players may experience some latency issues. Another complaint is that the game has terrible English translations. In the video above, I completed several of the newbie questions and walked around town for a bit. To learn more about Battle of Destiny check out the official MMOHuts Battle of Destiny page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The King of Fighters ALLSTAR Launches Globally on Mobile
- Netmarble's latest mobile games goes live today on iOS and Android, in a collaboration with SNK: The King of Fighters ALLSTAR.
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 Reveals First Mobile Images
- Sonic at the Olympic Games - Tokyo 2020 is on the way to mobile in Spring of 2020, and players will be able to take the action on the go.