Battle of Destiny Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Battle of Destiny Page.
Battle of Destiny is a 2D side-scrolling arcade style ‘beat em up’ MMORPG published by Cubizone. The game both looks and plays a lot like Nexon’s Dungeon Fighter Online. Heck, It’d be safe to say that it’s a clone of Dungeon Fighter Online. The game has a fair amount of character customization but only four playable classes. The game is also located in Malaysia, so players may experience some latency issues. Another complaint is that the game has terrible English translations. In the video above, I completed several of the newbie questions and walked around town for a bit. To learn more about Battle of Destiny check out the official MMOHuts Battle of Destiny page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Civilization - Closed Beta Round 3 Coming Soon
- Following the successful rounds of testing earlier this year, the Age of Civilization Closed Beta is coming back for a third round on the Game...
- Bless Unleashed Announces Date of Open Beta
- Bandai Namco announced today that Bless Unleashed will begin an Open Beta in November 2019
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online