Knock Some Heads With BigHead Bash From Aeria Games
KNOCK SOME HEADS WITH BIGHEAD BASH FROM AERIA GAMES
Frantic and Zany Browser-Based Multiplayer Shooting Game Now Available on Aeria Games Network
SANTA CLARA, Calif. – Nov. 6, 2012 – Hang on tight, because heads are gonna roll! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of BigHead Bash through the Aeria Games network. This popular browser game allows players to blast away all kinds of toys with over-the-top, side-scrolling shooting action.
Much of BigHead Bash’s charm lies in the familiar characters that come to life as player-controlled vinyl toys, many from recognizable brands such as Alice: Madness Returns. Not even politics are safe from being comically skewered—political puppets with names like Obaminator, Bushwhacker, and El Rominee, are also a part of the mayhem.
The team-based matches in BigHead Bash are swift and frenetic. Teams can lay waste to their opponents with a huge assortment of weapons, from conventional arms like machine guns and sniper rifles to outlandish contraptions such as pepper grinders and tea cannons taken from the warped world of Alice. Going on a kill streak causes characters’ heads to inflate, boosting their damage but also making them a bigger target for the enemy team.
BigHead Bash is browser-based and does not require a download, and like all Aeria Games titles, it is free-to-play. Players can start shooting right now at http://bigheadbash.aeriagames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Curse of Naxxramas Prices Revealed
- Blizzard has detailed its release pricing for Hearthstone's upcoming expansion, Curse of Naxxramas.
- Fiesta Online launches Expedition to Adealia
- The latest expansion to Fiesta Online, Expedition to Adealia, is now live.
- Path of Exile: Ascendancy Launch Date Announced
- Grinding Gear Games announced today that it is ready to unleash the latest chapter for their hit online ARPG, Path of Exile.