Pandora Saga Gameplay – First Look January 2010
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Pandora Saga Page.
Pandora Saga is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by MyRosso. Like Florensia, Pandora Saga is one of the few MMORPGs to be developed in Japan. The game is set in Europe where three nations are perpetually at war. The game’s most notable aspect is definitely its variety. Players can choose from 6 playable races, 4 classes (each with 2 job advancements) and 3 factions. The game actually looks and plays a lot like Perfect World, Shaiya and practically every other generic 3D Fantasy MMORPG. The game’s ‘epic war’ system is interesting, but since the game has so few players the large scale battles are never impressive. In the video above I created a human warrior and beat the crap out of a few maggots outside of town. To learn more about Pandora Saga, check out the official MMOHuts Pandora Saga page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pre-Season Will Begin with Full Bundesliga Roster in United Eleven
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Pre-Season for United Eleven will have the confirmed addition of the entire Bundesliga license.
- ArcheAge: Closed Beta Begins on July 17th
- Let the epic online adventures begin! Trion Worlds and XLGAMES’ highly anticipated MMORPG ArcheAge will be entering closed beta beginning Ju...
- Winning Putt Hands-On Press Preview
- A couple of days ago Bandai Namco and Webzen Onnet announced their new golfing MMO, Winning Putt, to the press at the Presidio Golf Club.